Looking for Assignment partner

Home Forums Looking for an A2/3 group Looking for Assignment partner

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Peldon P
      Participant

Hi my name is Peldon and my major is IM. I’m looking for assignment partner for assignment 2 and 3. I am open to discussing the topics, internal student but can collaborate online as well. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Saurav Khadka
      Participant

Hello Peldon,

I am also looking for a partner for both the assignments. Would you like to do it together, I will be available online rather than internal, however, if we need to meet and work together, we can manage some time and work it out. Please let me know your thoughts about it.

Thanks,
      Saurav

Steven Walker
      Participant

Hello guys, i would be happy to team up with you guys ๐Ÿ™‚ three heads are better than 1 ๐Ÿ™‚ . Im happy to meet on campus reguarly over skype or any medium, im really excited about the next phase. Cheers Steve W

Peldon P
      Participant

Hi Saurav and Steven, yes I’d love to team up, 3 heads definitely better than 1. I’ll work hard. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Saurav Khadka
        Participant

Ok guys then, lets do it in 3..!! Cheers to “SPS team” ๐Ÿ˜€

Peldon P
      Participant

Hi guys,

Have you thought of a topic yet? My country Bhutan has only 1 public library, Thimphu Public Libraryย and they run only reading programs for children and not much more. The library’s official website is here, which is not much of a website either. According to the World Bank report 2013, internet user in Bhutan is 29.9% therefore there exist a digital divide in the society.

so how about if we looked at addressing digital divide in Bhutan (or say developing countries), we could propose ย programs for information/digital literacy in libraries. This is just the foundation (context) and we could discuss and take it from there. Please let me know what you guys think.

My email: peldon@connect.qut.edu.au

Thanks

Saurav Khadka
        Participant

Hi Peldon,

That sounds a good idea, I am happy to work on it ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks,

Steven Walker
        Participant

perfect i will relay it in class

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.