The other partner in the teaching team

Home Forums Introductions The other partner in the teaching team

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Clare Thorpe
      Keymaster

Hi all,

I’m the other person in the teaching team for IFN614. I’ll be marking your assessment and participating online as we go along.

I’ve been working in libraries for 15 years in pretty much every area that this unit is about – reference services, information literacy, program design, user engagement, collection development and management, evidence based practice and social media promotion. I’ve also been involved in evaluating grant applications from public libraries among other things. My current role at the State Library sees me back in a reference/client services team and I’m heavily involved in staff professional development and social media. Lots of fun stuff.

The superpower I’d love to have would be teleportation – I’d love to be able to go to my fabulous job in Brisbane then pop back to Paris for the weekends.

Most of you have probably already found me on twitter (@thorpe_clare) which I really use just for professional networking and engagement so I won’t be boring you with pictures of vintage fashion or my family (my other passions). And I may occasionally be in class as well so I hope to meet some of you then.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.