Instructions

Home Forums Introductions Instructions

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Kate Davis
      Keymaster

Use this forum to introduce yourself to your peers.

Tell us the basics:

1. Who you are
      2. Where you’re up to in the course
      3. What kind of library or information organisation you see yourself working in when you graduate

superhero-iconWe also want to know what your superhero superpower is. Tell us:

1. What do you think your superpower is? What are you really good at?
      2. What would people who know you say your superpower is? Would it be something different than what you think your superpower is? Do you think it’s a superpower you actually possess?
      3. What would you like your superpower to be, if you could choose one?
      Natalie Anderson
      Participant

Hi! I’m Natalie

I am currently in 1st year, 2nd sem. Full time Master of Info Science (Library Practice).

I see myself working  in a few places suchs as archives, speciall collections or academic library. What my role in particular would be, I am not too sure.

My superpower would be ‘persistant’ (stubborn)

if I am interested in what I am doing, I will investigate and purue with vigour.

People I know would say I am stubborn.

I would like my superpower to be-having patience with the smaller, finer details.

Kate Davis
      Keymaster

Haha. I’m also stubborn. Stupidly stubborn. Our Miss 6 is exactly the same. It’s given me an insight into what it must be like to deal with me! I love her feisty independence though. There are benefits to stubbornness!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.