Ahoy-hoy

Home Forums Introductions Ahoy-hoy

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Christopher Brander
      Participant
        I’m Chris. My background is in Psychology but I made the decision early this year to change my career path to LIS. This is my second semester and I’m studying full time. At the moment I’m thinking about working in an academic library but I’m open to other possibilities.
        In terms of superpowers – I’m pretty good at remembering song lyrics and remembering what actors have appeared in what movies. I feel like this power is starting to wane with age though… Certainly some people have been impressed at my ability to remember song lyrics. There’s probably other things too but nothing I can think of. What superpower would I like to have? –  Having a perfect memory for everything you see, hear, or read would be useful.
      • This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by Christopher Brander. Reason: There was a lot of weird HTML - I think because I copied and pasted the instructions. I have removed that so hopefully it's all good now
      Saurav Khadka
      Participant

Memory plays a vital role everywhere, just like you remember song lyrics makes it so cool 😀

Kate Davis
      Keymaster

The memory for song lyrics and actors would make you a great addition to any trivia team!

Welcome to the course!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.