Kate has asked me to nominate a few blog posts from the first couple of weeks as “gold star” examples. I’ve chosen four which have each tackled a different activity.
Please note, if I haven’t selected one of your posts, it doesn’t mean your work isn’t any good. I’ve selected these fairly randomly but they all have a few things in common. (Also, note to Paola, Chris B., Deb and Robyn, inclusion in this list doesn’t guarantee you will get perfect marks. Just saying.)
What I like about these examples:
- Posts link closely to the weekly topics
- Strong, coherent arguments and personal opinions are presented
- Posts are well structured, a good length and include relevant tags
- A variety of information sources are used to inform and provide evidence for the arguments presented.
- Information sources are attributed and links are contextual
- Posts have generated discussion and attracted comments from other IFN614 bloggers
Good luck everyone – I am looking forward to getting stuck into marking in a couple of weeks at the first check point and getting some comprehensive feedback to you.
Deb’s Twitter Chat reflection: http://2015.informationprograms.info/forums/topic/week-5-activity-twitter-chat/
Robyn’s Service Review: http://2015.informationprograms.info/forums/topic/week-5-service-review/