Partner Assignment 2 Interested in programs in developing countries

Home Forums Assignment 2 Partner Assignment 2 Interested in programs in developing countries

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Caitlin .
      Participant

Hi I am Caitlin,

Looking for a partner for Assignment two and introducing myself as suggested by Kate. i am interested in equality of access and information literacy and programs in the economically disadvantaged ares of Western countries or in Asia as discussed in our week 6 lecture. I have limited experience in information management as this is my first unit and a background in Politics particularly relating to Peace Studies and Human Rights.

i am a distance student so all collaboration would need to be done online.

🙂

Patricia Ford
      Participant

Hi Caitlin

Have you found a partner for the assignment yet? I’d be happy to pair up if you are still looking!

I’m in a similar situation, I haven’t had much experience with information management; this is my first semester in LIS (my undergraduate degree was in media communication).

I am also an external student and am happy to collaborate entirely online!

-Patti

Caitlin .
      Participant

Hi Patti,

I agreed to work with Robynne but happy to be in a group of three, I will just check in with her 🙂

Thanks for the response Caitlin

Patricia Ford
      Participant

Hi Caitlin
      Thanks for getting back to me. If you are both happy to work in a group of 3, that would be great! If not, that’s no problem!

If you could let me know which way you decide pk.ford@connect.qut.edu.au that would be fantastic 🙂

Thanks

Patti

Kate Davis
      Keymaster

Ps. Closing this thread to further replies.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Partner Assignment 2 Interested in programs in developing countries’ is closed to new replies.