How closely related to the weeks materials do the blog post need to be?

Home Forums Assignment 1 How closely related to the weeks materials do the blog post need to be?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Caitlin .
      Participant

I was wondering if the posts could potentially cross over a little or if they had to strictly relate to the weeks materials. I have found a workshop to attend on referencing however its not until August 25. Could this maybe reviewed in another week as the weeks relating to products and services all seem to be quiz weeks?

Alternatively could I review the online referencing assistance of the same institution eg study guides and search engines and add the class later still receiving the bonus marks.

Sorry there seems to be a lot to get through and I am trying to plan ahead:)

Kate Davis
      Keymaster

Hi Caitlin

You don’t have to complete activities in the weeks we have classes – just reading quizzes, which you ned to do all of.

The idea with the activities is that they are completed in the week the topic is covered so that we can have conversations about the topics. So unfortunately, I’m going to say no to this one. You do need to do an activity related to the topic of the week.

K

Caitlin .
      Participant

Thanks Kate,

I just posted before I read this and took the path that i reviewed the reference services of an academic library beginning with online with the aim of adding a review of their face to face tutorial as well. Is this appropriate or should I skip the face to face.

Caitlin

Clare Thorpe
      Keymaster

Caitlin I’m sure you have enough in your review of the online service.

Unless you think it would substantially add to your post, I don’t think you need to evaluate a second dimension of the service.

Clare

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘How closely related to the weeks materials do the blog post need to be?’ is closed to new replies.