Hey there :-)

Home Forums Introductions Hey there :-)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Tracey Allen
      Participant

<div> 1.  Who you are</div>
      Hi, I’m Tracey Allen.  I am a self-employed Nanny and have been with the same family for 8.5yrs.  I’m a Christian.  My favourite book is Jane Eyre.  My undergrad degree is in Accountancy and was completed 12yrs ago.  So am new to this style of learning.

2.  Where you’re up to in the course

I have just started this semester.

3.  What kind of library or information organisation you see yourself working in when you graduate

I would love to work in a School, as I love seeing the next generation learning.  Though I would be happy anywhere as I love to help others.

4.  We also want to know what your superhero superpower is. Tell us: What do you think your superpower is? What are you really good at?

Making and decorating cakes.  I’ve only really started doing them last year and am now being paid to do them.

5.  What would people who know you say your superpower is? Would it be something different than what you think your superpower is? Do you think it’s a superpower you actually possess?

A lot of people say I’m very creative and yet organized.  I think I am in terms of my work or ministries.  But my room at home…..not so much!!!

6.  What would you like your superpower to be, if you could choose one?

To have a photographic memory.

Kate Davis
      Keymaster

Wow! 8.5 years with one family is amazing! I bet you have a great relationship with them.

Welcome to the course!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.