Hello

Home Forums Introductions Hello

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Caitlin .
      Participant

Hi,

My name is Caitlin I am a mother of four aged 6-18 from Northern NSW who is very new to this area of study having previously concentrated both undergraduate and postgraduate awards on Political Science and Peace Studies. I am hoping to broaden my horizons and career prospects and work in Academic Libraries or archives.

I am not normally part of the digital world and have no facebook, twitter, instagram or a smart phone. So far the delivery of this unit is proving a little challenging. I even managed to introduce my self initally anonymously.

I am particulalry interested in the way changes to technology effects information management and preservation, and can both broaden and restrict our participation in society whether we are aware or not.

Both keen and nervous to get started 🙂

Stacey Larner

Welcome online! 😉

Caitlin .
      Participant

Thank you

And in addition to my previous intro:

I don’t think I have a super power although I have been described as “infuriatingly optimistic” and I am good with chaos. I have never really wanted a super power although would love more time and to travel through Europe with my kids so perhaps flight would be useful. I also don’t drive and walk every where including school, music lessons, work and sport with the kids so perhaps walking is my super power.

Kate Davis
      Keymaster

Welcome Caitlin! Let me know if I can do anything to ease the transition to online study. I’m here to help!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.