Reply To: Question about A3

Home Forums Assignment 3 Question about A3 Reply To: Question about A3

Kate Davis
Keymaster

Hi Nat

You have picked up an error here. I meant to take the word limits off the project timeline and the risk section – and indeed, I did take them off the form, just not off the site.

To be clear: none of the tables have word limits.

Your project timeline goes into the table – that’s how you typically present a timeline in a proposal or grant. (I think the word limit probably caused the confusion here.)

Your risk section is written up in the table. (Again I think this was my bad with the word limit causing confusion.)

Marketing will probably come up in a number of places including budget, timeline and risk management, as Stacey indicated, and you might like to include a sentence in the overview (but don’t use up too many words on marketing).

Again, as Stacey said, you would indicate your service is intended to be ongoing in your overview but keep in mind that grant funding is one off, so you should think of what you’re doing as a start up project or pilot project. If it’s ongoing, you probably should indicate how it will be funded in the future.

For the evaluation section, you need to tell us how you will evaluate if the project is a success. So you’re not completing the evaluation, but creating a plan for the evaluation.

Use references where they strengthen your argument or you use someone else’s ideas or words. (I don’t expect references in the very practical sections like budget, risks, timeline).

I didn’t mark A2 so you’ll need to include the questions here for me to respond.

K